Monday, October 13, 2008

Reading Response on Sexism

Frm redin da artcles out of de book I lerned hw imptnt sexism rlly is and hw it affects our lives. I alwys loked at sexism as just male or female hving pwer or beng fvred. Wht alwys cam to my mnd was sexual harassment but there is alt mor thn tht. Acding to de athr it cn del with de wy pple drs and spek. I als lerned hw jkes rlly ply an imtant rle in sexism such as when pple del wth de media and even for jbs. I fnd it hrd to belve hw fr bck sexism dtes. Tody it is one of de the most imptant isues out tere it is rght up tere wth racism. Fr exple witout wmns rghts hw mch mor trble wld thy be in tday? Is tht sexism tht we hve nver hd a President before? Whn will ths chnge and whn wil it bcome les of a major hedline trhot de wrld?

No comments: